Marketing Expert Talks About The Importance Of Phone Tracking
Top 10 reasons why you need phone tracking
- Attribute sales to the correct marketing source.
- Reallocate marketing budgets to the top performing channels.
- Dynamic call tracking can tell you which word your customer typed into Google before they picked up the phone and called your business.
- With phone tracking you can record sales calls to better understand what points of sales training are needed.
- Call tracking we can import into your CRM so your sales team has the right data to close the sale faster.
- Optimizing your campaigns based on recorded phone calls from call tracking has shown to improve performance considerably because of the knowledge gained from customer interaction.
- Phone tracking is relatively inexpensive for outcome of the products implementation as opposed to other marketing channels.
- Accountability of your employees and understanding their weak points.
- Quality control over sales and marketing.
- To close the loop on your marketing channels .
Top 10 Reasons Why Advertisers Don’t Implement Phone Tracking
- Because they do not track their sales KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) they do not track the action that leads to a sale.
- Do not want to have multiple phone numbers because they feel as it might be too much to handle or too confusing.
- Do not want to pay for it.
- They do not understand the importance of call tracking.
- They think it will not work for their business.
- Advertisers think they do not accrue enough incoming calls so they believe it will not help.
- They do not want to micro managed or feel like Big Brother is in their business.
- They do not understand metrics such as Call Duration and Close Rate Ratio.
- Online advertisers are unaware of what type of quality leads that come from phone calls.
- Most advertisers do not understand their own buying cycle.